Hi Georgia – you are hoped by me never mind, but we jumped in and included the rule for hanging indent in your sources section. To incorporate more sources inside the formatting, simply place them in ahead of the double curly brackets at the conclusion (). Hope your writing is certainly going well: )–MMMRH9416 (discuss • contribs) 04:45, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi there! We noticed you didn’t have guide chapters added under “see also” at this time and so I went ahead and discovered you two chapters from 2014 that you could find strongly related your subject! Hope they assist! –U3133258 (discuss contribs that are• 03:15, 16 October 2017 (UTC) 2.14PM 16 October 2017
Going casing edit
Topic development review and feedback. This issue development was evaluated in accordance with the marking criteria.
Written feedback is prov beginning a section that is new and/or calling the reviewer. Topic development markings will be accessible later on via Moodle. Keep eye on Announcements. Note that marks derive from the thing that was available ahead of the date that is due whereas the responses can also be according to all material offered by time of supplying this feedback.
Title, sub-title, TOC edit
- Minimal at time of topic development distribution; is currently nearly correct – remove very first page term capitalisation – simply capitalise the very first page associated with name and subtitle to match with all the book/wiki design
Consumer web page edit
- Developed, but basic at period of distribution without any links
- Applied effectively
Social share edit
- None at period of subject development distribution
- 1 link that is good summary prov Section headings edit
- Remove bold from headings – make use of standard heading designs
- At period of distribution, not a lot of part going development
- According to current content, it is really not clear that the most effective appropriate theories that are psychological studies have been Key points edit < (more…)